We are one of the leading flow meter suppliers in Dubai UAE. Our instrumentation engineers provide unlimited technical supports to the client from the selection of the right products to successfully hand over the project. We offer water flow meter, air flow meter, mass flow meter, turbine flow meter, and so on.
Contact our instrumentation engineers to choose the right specification.
Electromagnetic flow meter is a velocity flow measurement device. It measures volume flow of conductive liquids. It not only has on site display. It can provide standard current signals like 4-20ma. for recording and adjust controls to realize automatic detection and long-distance signal transmission. It can measure the flow of many kinds of liquids. Like slurries in water, wastewater, chemical, dairy, and so on. It can use in many kinds of industries. Food and beverages. Pharmaceutical and medical. Petrochemical and steel. Paper and mining, etc. The structure of the instrument has compact and remote type.
Vortex flowmeters can measure liquids, air, steam and gases with relative ease. They are widely used for steam flow measurement. They can tolerate the high temperatures of steam. Steam is the most difficult fluid to measure. This is due to the high pressure and high temperature of steam.
vortex meters have wide rangeability. This allows them to measure steam flow at varying velocities. Vortex flowmeters are available in flanged, wafer, and insertion styles. Flanged and wafer (inline) styles offer greater accuracy than insertion meters. But, those are not practical to install in large line sizes. Insertion meters are sometimes used to measure flow in pipes that cannot be shut down
The mass flow meter measures the mass flow rate of a fluid traveling through a tube. The mass flow meter does not measure the volume per unit time passing through the device. It measures the mass per unit time flowing through the device. For example, kilograms per second.
Thermal mass flow meter used in monitoring or controlling mass-related processes. Such as chemical reactions that depend on the relative masses of unreacted ingredients. One of the major capabilities of thermal mass flow meters is to accurately measure low gas flow rates or low gas velocities.
Turbine flow meter is used for volumetric total flow or flow rate measurement. It has a relatively simple working principle. When fluid flows through the turbine meter, it impinges upon turbine blades freely rotate about an axis along the center line of the turbine housing.
Turbine flow meters are used to measure clean, dry gases and liquids. It used in various industries. Such as petroleum, automotive, laboratory and water treatment. In some cases, applications are also found in the beverage and chemical industry as well.
Features of electromagnetic flowmeter
The electromagnetic flow meter is a velocity flow measurement device. It measures the volume flow of conductive liquids. It not only has a site display. It can provide standard current signals like 4-20ma. for recording and adjust controls to realize automatic detection and long-distance signal transmission. It can measure the flow of many kinds of liquids. Like slurries in water, wastewater, chemical, dairy, and so on. It can use in many kinds of industries. Food and beverages. Pharmaceutical and medical. Petrochemical and steel. Paper and mining, etc. The structure of the instrument has a compact and remote type.
- There are no moving parts in the measuring tube, so it is convenient for maintenance. No flow-blocking parts, so it has a quite low-pressure loss.
- The lowest conductivity of the tested liquid is ≥20μs/cm, with various lining materials. It can use to measure the flow of various acids and alkalis. Salt solutions, slurry, mineral pulp and paper pulp, etc.
- The performance of the instrument is not affected by the properties of the materials. Such as corrosiveness, viscosity, pressure, density, acidity, and alkalinity. The induction voltage signal of the sensor has a linear relationship with the average flow rate. It ensures high accuracy.
- It has low-frequency rectangular wave excitation. But it does not affect by the power frequency and various interferences. so that it ensures stable and reliable measuring.
- Not affected by the direction of the fluid, both positive and negative flow can be accurately measured.
- With an LCD backlit display, parameters can be modified on-site conveniently. With an empty pipe detection/alarm function, the unit can detect if the pipe is full or drained /empty.
Please pay attention to the following requirements when choosing the installation location of an electromagnetic flowmeter. It needs to ensure the stable and reliable performance of the sensor,
- Keep away from equipment with a strong magnetic field as far as possible. Such as large motors, large transformers, frequency conversion equipment
- Please better install in a dry and ventilated place, not a humid
- The environment temperature should not be more than 60 °C and relative humidity not be more than 95%.
- Choose a place where is convenient for operation and to avoid negative pressure. The flow sensor should not install at the pump inlet. But at the pump Valves should always be mounted on the downstream side of the flow sensor.
Please pay attention to the following requirements when choosing the line position.
- The flow sensor needs to mount in a vertical position. If the flow sensor is mounted vertically, the flow direction should always be upwards.
- The medium should always be full-filled in the pipe from the installation location. It helps to avoid gas adhering to the line.
- When the sensor is not fully filled, it can raise the end pipeline of the flow meter and makes it is full
- The front and rear straight pipes are ≥10DN at the front of the flowmeter and ≥5DN at the back
- The remote type signal cable should use a customized dedicated cable.
- A Yz medium-sized rubber sheathed cable is optional for the excitation cable. Its length is the same as that of the signal
- Signal cables are strictly separated from other power sources.
- The signal cable and excitation cable should be as short as possible. The excess cables should not roll. The excess cables should be cut off and the joints should be re-welded.
- When the cable is connected to the electrical interface of the sensor, insert a U-shape at the port. It prevents rainwater from penetrating into the sensor
Flow meter earthing
Electric potential difference is not allowed between measuring sensors and shells. Also converter protection grounding. A separate ground connection is preferred for the electromagnetic flowmeters. If grounding together with other instruments or electrical devices. The leakage current in-ground wire may produce series mode interference to the measurement signal. it could cause the electromagnetic flowmeter can not to work.
- Measurement sensors must be properly grounded;
- Earthing wire should not transmit any interference voltage;
- Grounding wires are not allowed to connect to other electrical equipment.